2017 Columbia College Koala Volleyball Camp Info
Registration Form and Details
- Monday July 17 – Tuesday July 18
- Cost: $100 – includes t-shirt
- Ages 8 – 13
Scope: This camp is for ages 8 – 13, who are new to the sport, or who are considering trying out for their school team for the 1st time and want to learn the basic skills of the sport. Campers will be introduced to the fundamentals of every skill of the sport and an introduction into how to play in a team concept as well.
Middle School Camp
- Wednesday July 19 – Thursday July 20
- Cost: $115 – includes t-shirt
- For 6th – 8th graders
Scope: This camp is for anyone going into grades 6 – 8 who has played before or are looking to tryout for their middle school team. Campers will gain a deeper understanding of the game of volleyball and will become well prepared for their tryout and middle school season. Fundamentals of all the skills will be taught and players will be challenged in team concepts and style of play as well.
- Wednesday July 24 – Thursday July 26
- Cost: $130 – includes t-shirt
- For 9th – 12th graders
Scope: This camp is for anyone going into grades 9 – 12 who have played the sport for a few years at both the high school and club level and are looking to advance their skill level while on varsity and potentially into their College careers.
*To register for this camp, selct (Advanced/Varsity Camp) at check out.
Sessions for all both days are as follows:
- Morning session: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Lunch break: 12:00am – 1:00pm (lunch will not be provided, campers must bring lunch!)
- Afternoon session: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
To register online, click here.