COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia dropped its fourth consecutive game 0-3 to North Greenville University (NCAA; Conference Carolinas) in Tigerville, SC.
- Score: Columbia – 0 NGU – 3
- Location: Tigerville, South Carolina
- Season: NGU (2-3) / Columbia (0-4)
Columbia Volleyball opened the game 1 – 0 in the first set before falling in a 7 – 0-point deficit allowing the Crusaders to sweep the set 25 – 4. Columbia came back in the second set holding the score to a 1-point difference at 10 – 9 but NGU fought back and pushed to a 25 – 13 second set victory.
Columbia could not maintain and fell for a third time in the final set 25 – 14.
- Taylor Rawl lead the attack with 4 kills.
- Anastasia Brackin notched 4 assists.
- Monee Anderson held 1 solo block.
Columbia plays again Thursday, September 7th at 6:30pm EST against AAC opponent Point University in West Point, Georgia.